Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the great thing about the rules for these kinds of contests:

Rule No. 1: There ARE no rules.... :D

24.gif

ScubaTexan:
LOL....I'm talking strictly Texas Swamp Divers. The Houston area Swampers haven't been together for a non-diving event in over two years, I believe. Dee would know better than I would. Isn't that about right, Dee?

Yeah, unfortunately you're right, Ken. We haven't even been able to get a diving event to work. We had some folks move out of the area, others lost interest in diving and others have just totally disappeared. Efforts to get new folks together at Twin Lakes just results mostly in no-shows. That's why Beast and I have been coming to Dallas.....to get our Swampers fix!!!

If there's enough interest from the Houston Swampers, Sassy and I will work to get everyone together!

Well, all the best of luck! :)

So we have a grand total of TWO people interested (one being me) in a HH Feb 24th?

It's going to take a couple more to get anywhere close to Houston numbers I'm afraid...

D.

I'll try to come on the 24th, if you'll tell me where in Dallas you want to meet.

I'll be there.

Man, these 1 line posts are killing my dive/post ratio.

I'll remind everyone, that as of Feb 5, the Scubadillos and the Diving Rebels have their annual outing to Marietta Landing scheduled for Feb 25 and 26. This could present a logistics conflict to a number of people. I am very interested in a happy hour.

Please remember that not everyone lives in the DFW area, although I wish I did! We have a minimum 2 hr drive to the party site. Fridays are tough, Saturdays are much easier. But, I know that most of you live in DFW, so if that's what yall decide, we'll try to make some of the meetings, although we'll be late.

I know it's impossible to please everyone... maybe a poll? Then take the "majority rule" on the date?

Saturdays work better for me also...2 hour drive for me too and have some major time consuming work coming up starting Tuesday of that week.

Although I may be persuaded to take a day off...someone twist my arm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom