Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry wasn't even there when I stopped by ST today...

That's the beauty of being the boss.

It doesn't have to be Feb 25th. We could make the 4th or 25th of March, which is the earliest North region tournament after Feb. The 4th would probably be best but I'm probably just saying that because it's sooner! (I think this will be REALLY fun, can't wait to see you all again.)

Especially because TexasDanceGuy must be there. I'm thinking it won't be a party without him, Froglady and the rest of the other dive club members. And Frank, Laura! Water will always be there, but our destiny is to be there or be square. We soooo need to talk, Laura! Maybe we could drag Firefyter, Peyton and Truckdriver & S'Monster out too. TOM you have to come- I wish we could come on the 18th and see you dance, but I don't think I'll have enough dollar bills. Michelle, I know you're proud of him! Brag about it at the party. ;o)

Ken, my dear... I know you will do great finding us a place. And Collette! Bring your happy ***** out, I think you should buy me a beer. Parrotheaddiver and Don, and of course, Dee might have to defect to the North for the night...

Wonder if Texass would crawl out of his hole for the night? Or Sealskin? Scubajana? Mongoose, Moostang, or the plethora of folks who I haven't seen in a coon's age? Just say when...

I'm up for a feb4th get together. We're all about last-minute diving - why not last-minute drinking??!

Feb 4th - Addison? Cape Buffallo comes to mind - or how about Flying Saucer (100 beers on tap)

Just throwin' out idears...

D.

OH..just saw you said *March* 4th.. gettin' me all excited fur nuthin'....

I can't do it on March 4 (previous commitment), but March 11 (one week later, for those of you who are calendar-impared :)) is possible. How does Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington again sound? Let me know... :D

get a date set and i will see i am going to be off nights and weekends now YESSSSSS! so most weekends ok good cept the weekend of feb 17 thru 19 have a trip planned non diving lol.

ScubaTexan:
I can't do it on March 4 (previous commitment), but March 11 (one week later, for those of you who are calendar-impared :)) is possible. How does Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington again sound? Let me know... :D

Joe's sounds fine to me...just that we can't get texasdanceguy to do a table dance again...it ain't his birthday party on that date like the last time. Or maybe we could get him to perform again. :D

I think Des has lived down his hot dog cookin' fiasco...we have someone else to pick on now!

Unless anyone objects, let's shoot for March 11 at 5:00pm. If anyone shall object to this date and time, speak now or forever hold your peace... :D

sealskin98:
I think Des has lived down his hot dog cookin' fiasco...

Yes, but have Robert's dogs lived it down yet?? LOL :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom