Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations Daylonius! ! ! You'll have to come join some of us for a winter dive trek outing now that you have appropriate exposure suit material !! Congratulations again !!

richerso:
Congratulations Daylonius! ! ! You'll have to come join some of us for a winter dive trek outing now that you have appropriate exposure suit material !! Congratulations again !!

Appropriate Exposure Suit ?!! :06:

:14: ~~~~ Hey Daylon :1poke:
Is he talking about the crazy outfit that you are wearing in that Avitar you use sometimes :D

:D

LOL! Nyah.. I picked up a brand new 7mm suit, hood, and gloves (CHEAP!!!!). SOOO basically I gots no excuse to not go out with you guys now - (yes, yes, that was a double negative)

I'm ALWAYS up for a happy hour. I think we should do one at least once a month -

D.

sealskin98:

I was wondering where that pic had gotten off to!

24.gif

ScubaTexan:
:rofl:

I was wondering where that pic had gotten off to!

Yeah that was a great dance Alan was doing and was more interesting when he only had the g-string on....go Alan:monkeydan

Oh brother .... you guys are something else--LOL

So when's the happy hour again? I vote we start by having one every other thursday. So that makes it Feb 2nd and 16th -

Now all we have to do is pick a spot...

D.

Back
Top Bottom