Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I object... I'll be in FL for full cave 3/10-3/19 :)

Maybe we can make this a regular thing, monthly or bi-monthly.

I think we *should* do a regular monthly get together - rotating happy hours around the metroplex.

Feb 24th - ?

I like Daylonious's idea. Anyone else?

Well, let's start it and maybe we can guilt other people into coming...

Okay, First Monthly Dallas Texas Swamp Divers Happy Hour - Feb 24th

Date: Feb 24th
Time: 7pm - 10pm

If you want it on Feb. 24, it doesn't necessarily have to be in Arlington. You can have it wherever is convenient for you. I just put Joe's in Arlington on March 11 for a Saturday "party." If you had rather have the first one somehwhere in Dallas on Feb. 24, go for it.

Like a challenge, huh? Let's see -- our record for one event is 30....sound challenging enough?? :D

Not so much... the HH I put together last March for divers in the Houston area had over 65 (need any pics or testimonials to prove it?:D ), so you'll need to up the ante a little before I start shakin' in my boots :wink:

thesassyrabbit:
Not so much... the HH I put together last March for divers in the Houston area had over 65 (need any pics or testimonials to prove it?:D ), so you'll need to up the ante a little before I start shakin' in my boots :wink:

LOL....I'm talking strictly Texas Swamp Divers. The Houston area Swampers haven't been together for a non-diving event in over two years, I believe. Dee would know better than I would. Isn't that about right, Dee?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom