Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about it, Daylon? Can you create a poll and let us see what the consensus is?

You mean after 6 pages you guys don' have this hammered down yet--- lol

I would, but don't know HOW to do a poll.. heheh..

Since it's all guys so far responding, I was thinking about suggesting Hooters (I think there's one in arlington)

Hot wings and pitchers... and <ahem>..performance art go well with diving I suppose.

D.

Daylonious:
Since it's all guys so far responding, I was thinking about suggesting Hooters (I think there's one in arlington)

Hot wings and pitchers... and <ahem>..performance art go well with diving I suppose.

D.

In that case, I'll wear my Hooters Dive Team t-shirt...LOL

Very impressive Scubatexan. Very impressive.

Found One!

Hooters of Arlington
1511 North Collins
Arlington, TX 76011

Feb 24th - Wings and Beer and if Scubatexan will bring the gal from the t-shirt, I'll even buy the first round.

D.

OK, I've posted a poll. There are 5 options on it (the 4 we've been talking about and a 5th "Other" option). Let's see what everyone thinks. Voting ends Feb. 18.

Well so far those poll numbers don't help a whole lot. I agree with many of the other posters that Saturdays work out much better for me as well. But as I previously said, the 24th just happens to work out so I'm good for that too. For the record, I voted for March 25 just to keep the Saturday idea going.

It's early yet....let's wait and see what others think that haven't had a chance to vote.

Daylonious:
Very impressive Scubatexan. Very impressive.

Found One!

Hooters of Arlington
1511 North Collins
Arlington, TX 76011

Feb 24th - Wings and Beer and if Scubatexan will bring the gal from the t-shirt, I'll even buy the first round.

D.

Is that the one by the Ballpark and Six Flags? A bit of a drive from here (Allen) - but I'd like to meet everyone and get involved a little.

I'm up in the Addison / Frisco area - so arlington's a bit of a drive for me as well. But I'd like to meet some new potential dive buddies as well, so it's no biggie..

D.

Kaiser442:
Is that the one by the Ballpark and Six Flags? A bit of a drive from here (Allen) - but I'd like to meet everyone and get involved a little.

Back
Top Bottom