Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious:
Since it's all guys so far responding, I was thinking about suggesting Hooters (I think there's one in arlington)

D.

The Foo a guy? Ha! It is to laugh! Come on, Daylon... I am not only NOT a guy... I'm a somewhat prissy girl! :05: Yall think I wear dive gear from head to toe for thermal protection? Not! It's to keep yucky stuff from touching me, ewww.

So, which option did you vote for, Foo??

ScubaTexan:
So, which option did you vote for, Foo??

Hi Ken! I voted for March 25, chose the "other" location, but it was just because I really don't have a preference... I leave that to you DFW folks, who are "in the know." I just need an address and Yahoo maps will get me there- along with a cell phone call to you, just in case, hyuck! We could probably make Feb. 24 also, we would just be a little later, I'm sure. Donald has a tournamet on 2/25 and on 3/25, so either way, we'll be going to the DFW area.

"Not! It's to keep yucky stuff from touching me, ewww."

Okay THAT one got me laughing out loud...

D.

Foo:
The Foo a guy? Ha! It is to laugh! Come on, Daylon... I am not only NOT a guy... I'm a somewhat prissy girl! :05: Yall think I wear dive gear from head to toe for thermal protection? Not! It's to keep yucky stuff from touching me, ewww.

Choices, choices…what do I do…so haven’t voted yet.

Saturday is better for me, 2 hour drive to Frisco area. But…this is not an annual dinner, just a get-together for the Metro. area. But, this is not about me…a weekly thing might catch on!

Don’t they have a Joe’s on 75 in the McKinney-Allen area? (I did say this is not about me, didn’t I? :D)

Foo, remember that I’ve seen you out of your thermal protection! :11:

Oh, that was when you were in street clothes.

Or was that one of the other elusive Foos? :D

Ken…love your t-shirt….

How did the dive go? :wink:

Actually, that's not my t-shirt -- that's a poster I made for a contest there a couple of years ago -- but I do have a Hooters Dive Team t-shirt, one they sold there at the restaurant.

I'm going to go ahead and see if I can get the room at Joe's Crab Shack again on Saturday, March 25 at 5:00, but if you guys want to meet for a Happy Hour next Friday in Dallas, go right ahead. :D

I'm about 8 days into a two week business trip - so I'll be back on the 24th just in time to have happy hour by myself looks like. (grin)

On the bright side, I did get about 8 dives in Jupiter, Florida - saw a ton of huge loggerheads, nurse sharks, green morays, and a solitary reef shark. Have a trip report posted over in Florida Conch section.

If anyone wants to get together for a 'mini' happy hour this friday, just let me know, I'm in.

D.

Sounds great, Ken! Thanks for making a decision for us, it's so hard to find a time that works for everyone, isn't it? Daylon, if my husband and I decide to come in on Friday, I'll message you here. He has a tournament this weekend somewhere in DFW, I think it's in Duncanville though. Chances are we'll just make it a day trip on Sat., however. We'll see you soon, on March 25, if not before!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom