DETAILS: HOUSTON Happy Hour - March 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If all goes as planned, I will be there. Looking forward to meeting my fellow Swampers in person finally. :)

Good grief! I'm not sure the bar will be able to handle us! It sounds like attempting to keep us in the private room is just futile. Maybe we should just take over the whole bar from the get-go and not pretend?LOL!

Scott - hope to see you there.

Lisa - thanks for thinking big thoughts. LOL. I may have to count on some of trusted dive friends to sqat in nearby areas to assist in the takeover.

Looking forward to some fun - just two weeks away!!

Okay... well.... if I had a counter or knew how to use one, I'd add a counter to this thread....

10 days and counting! I'm so excited about the Houston divers getting together!

Hope you're planning to be there!

K

thesassyrabbit:
Only 5 more days until the Houston HH.... mark your calendars! Hope to see you there.

WOOHOO!!! Day after manana!

:monkeydan :dance: :bang: :jump: :rock_band :banana:

Darn this party sounds like it's going to be a great event. I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to make it as I've got to get up at 5:30 the next morning to go ride a bike for 35 miles.

DiverG:
Darn this party sounds like it's going to be a great event. I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to make it as I've got to get up at 5:30 the next morning to go ride a bike for 35 miles.

Maybe you could make it out early for a short time? We promise not to keep you out past your bedtime :wink:

Back
Top Bottom