DETAILS: HOUSTON Happy Hour - March 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not even going to go into his "dive buddy" t-shirt thing.

Dee, I've told him and told him to stop doing the "hanging on to the edge of a ceiling fan blade" trick that he's been telling me about. :11:

sealskin98:
Dee, I've told him and told him to stop doing the "hanging on to the edge of a ceiling fan blade" trick that he's been telling me about. :11:

I think you must be talking about Alan. I'm nowhere near the limber daredevil he is...

Dee:
What did you do now?

I think it might be a residual effect from the accident. It feels like a pinched sciatic nerve, but the doctor that saw me the other day talked about the possibility of degeneration in my hip and pelvic area. It hurt like hell last night... :116:

If it makes you feel any better, Ken- I'm degenerating also...

ScubaTexan:
I think it might be a residual effect from the accident. It feels like a pinched sciatic nerve, but the doctor that saw me the other day talked about the possibility of degeneration in my hip and pelvic area. It hurt like hell last night... :116:

Ouch! Been there, done that! Gettin' old ain't for Sissies! Hope you recover quickly. :hug:

Thanks, Dee....I hope so too

Sassyrabbit:

You should look for some of the Lunarfuns to show up at the Gala! According to discussion at our last meeting, some are planning on being there.

Zendiver: You got a deal!! However, Monday nite, I'll be having a Salva Vida with some friends at Utila!! Of course I'll think about all on SB!

Regards,

In the ways of the Energizer Bunny, "It just keeps growing and growing and growing." This Happy Hour is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to meeting old friends (no pun intended) and making new ones.

Bunny - Do you have any idea what you have created? :D

zendiver1:
Bunny - Do you have any idea what you have created? :D

Never underestimate a woman on a mission :D

Cudabait:
You should look for some of the Lunarfuns to show up at the Gala! According to discussion at our last meeting, some are planning on being there.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting them. Bummed you can't be there, but hopefully we'll catch you at the next one... or on a dive somewhere in between! Can't wait for your trip report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom