DETAILS: HOUSTON Happy Hour - March 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leiserom:

Stop that....that's cheating! LOL :laughing:

Seriously, looks like you're going to have a good group getting together. I hope you guys have a blast! :D

ScubaTexan:
Stop that....that's cheating! LOL :laughing:

Seriously, looks like you're going to have a good group getting together. I hope you guys have a blast! :D

:05: What? Huh? Us? Cheating.....??? LOL Nah, that was just his way of saying that he'd be there.... WASN'T it Mark??:D

Houston Underwater Club had a notice of the happy hour in the monthly newsletter on their website and in the notification email sent out to the club members. HUC does not have a discussion board type website.

I look for a big turnout.

I guess I need to explain bump. On the University of Iowa sports discussion boards people do this to push the threads to the top of the list. I guess I should say float.

leiserom:
I guess I need to explain bump. On the University of Iowa sports discussion boards people do this to push the threads to the top of the list. I guess I should say float.

LOL....I know what it means, leiserom. It means the same thing on this board. I was just being facetious... :)

leiserom:
Houston Underwater Club had a notice of the happy hour in the monthly newsletter on their website and in the notification email sent out to the club members. HUC does not have a discussion board type website.

I look for a big turnout.

The more the merrier !!!!:D !!!!!!!!!!!

Aahhh.... Well, Stag's Head did issue us a challenge... they said they could NOT be overwhelmed by our happy hour. Hhhmm..... we all know I like a challenge....

Don't know exactly how many to expect... I'll just be thrilled to see faces I haven't seen in a while and have the opportunity to meet other divers whose faces I don't know!

Actually, the back room will be a-ok. They are also reserving some tables/area outside of the back room, so if we bleed over, no problemo.

I'm just thrilled that we have so many dive groups working together to promote this happy hour. Thanks ya'll!

ScubaTexan:
I was just being facetious... :)

I love it when you talk dirty...

Foo:
I love it when you talk dirty...

In that case, you should have heard me last night when I threw my back out again.... :censored:

ScubaTexan:
In that case, you should have heard me last night when I threw my back out again.... :censored:

What did you do now? I hope you were having fun at the time! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom