DETAILS: HOUSTON Happy Hour - March 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwater:
Well, you can count me in. I would like to meet some of the other members.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you!

Cudabait:
LaCuda and I ain't gonna be able to make it...we'll be in Utila..looking forward to the next. Y'all have fun!!

Bummer... Have a good trip though!

Cudabait:
$$$$$hoot!!!

LaCuda and I ain't gonna be able to make it...we'll be in Utila..looking forward to the next. Y'all have fun!!

Regards,
It will be a shame to miss you and LaCuda, but I completely understand. Make a deal with you, you do a dive for me, and I will drink one for you, DEAL? :D Just do us a big favor CB, don't scare off the Whales and Whale Sharks that they have been seeing the past couple of days. We will be following you to Utila in April.

SexyRabbit, count me in darlin. Stags will never be the same with Scuaboard, CHUM, & Zendiving all at the same time. This should be a hoot.

Cudabait:
$$$$$hoot!!!

Regards,

Bummer! But if I had the choice I'd be there with ya! Ya'll have a grat time.

DiverG:
What/who is CHUM? A dive club? Another message board?

Yes, it's both of those. CHUM is City of Houston Underwater Mariners. You'll find the site under the dot org naming section. We just had a trip to the Valhalla missile silo out near Abilene. You can see the evidence at the CHUM site. It was a blast (pun intended)! Hehe...

CHUM gets together for a lot of local and somewhat local diving. The somewhat local diving, for Texas anyway, can be a seven hour road trip out to Abilene. There's a monthly meeting at Stag's Head pub near 59S & Kirby. Other attractions usually come around often too (hyperbaric chamber visit). We also have extended trips scheduled out to dive the NC wrecks and California kelp this year.

Come and check it out.

Richard

thesassyrabbit:
Okay DiverG.... you coming to the Happy Hour?? :huh:

Probably, but I may not be able to party the night away as I'm in training to do a 100 mile fundraising bike ride for the Leukima Society. So I'll have to be getting up early on Saturday mornings for my training rides.

Back
Top Bottom