Destin Jetties report (6/17/2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
I just needed to bump the page, those images are too wide
I resize mine to 800 x 600 and 100kb before posting them in the bucket - when they link here they seem to fit.

I get this when I try that link of your Photohike dive.

current album: photohikedive > Destin May 19 2006
This file no longer exists

however it works when you click on Destin May 19th. but that image you referenced is not there anymore... what was it... did you get a pic of the truck-keyer?

SeaYoda, did you get a pic down at the point where the anchor was where the vis was less than 3 feet?

mike_s:
...SeaYoda, did you get a pic down at the point where the anchor was where the vis was less than 3 feet?
I stopped taking pictures as the snot-out hit full peak. I was busy trying to see you guys and I knew I'd get nothing but grass in the pictures. These were taken near the time when we got snotted-out.

617green2.jpg

617green1.jpg

I have to point out one of the other best displays, outside the water......

on the walk to the entry point, Mike_S and I noticed a bevy of beauties walking our way. They didn't see us, well not all of us. One of them called out to Gav, and then a conversation of sorts started. I thought we were going to lose Gav there. If he got any "digits" I am not sure. But I had to hand it to the lad, no girls ever call out to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom