description thoughts for new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
so tell me, please type here the official "titik" used (the ABC letters used officially)

this was the OLD one: A B K D E G H I L M N O P R S T U W Y

the new one goes a little something like: A B C CH D E F G H I J K L M N NG O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

not definite of this - don't wanna look it up na

Jag

BWAAAAAAAaa that is not the official one.

shugar:
this was the OLD one: A B K D E G H I L M N O P R S T U W Y

the new one goes a little something like: A B C CH D E F G H I J K L M N NG O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

not definite of this - don't wanna look it up na

Jag

The new one:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ NG O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Its the 26 letters of the English alphabet, plus Ñ and NG. The CH has been removed.

ok, we got an "F" Finally. what is the source of this alphabet? we also have a "Z" now ?

Matthew:
The new one:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ NG O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Its the 26 letters of the English alphabet, plus Ñ and NG. The CH has been removed.

paolov:
ok, we got an "F" Finally. what is the source of this alphabet? we also have a "Z" now ?
i don't iknow the source but it takes into consideration the realities of the evolving language... also it addresses/recognizes letters used in local contexts - like Z (zambales, zamboanga) and F (san fernando, filipino, futang'na)

Jag

PS
so if matthew's not a lawyer is he a filipino teacher?

shugar:
i don't iknow the source but it takes into consideration the realities of the evolving language... also it addresses/recognizes letters used in local contexts - like F (san fernando, filipino, futang'na)

Jag

PS
so if matthew's not a lawyer is he a filipino teacher?
?????

shugar:
say it aloud... think like a pinoy then say it louder...

not too near your mama though unless you wana get sampal

Jag
That's what I thought :D . You want a 5-day vacation too from SB? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom