description thoughts for new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
i don't think that is just kidding...... it is TRUE we are spoiled

our tanks are carried, even my gear is rigged for me , hehhehehehe

and it's just 3 hours away for warm water diving. and we complain that it is cold at 26 centigrade!!!
I don't mind being spoiled :D
Spoon:
nah that a very rusty and over-used tactic to have your way.
Maybe but it still seems to work.

shugar:
you mean there are places where you carry your own tank!?!? horrors! hehehehehe

Jag

Hahaha...I was just telling one of my Australian dive buddies over the phone how diving is like in the Phil. He was sharing similar stories from his trip to Indonesia. My other dive buddy was reluctant to do the shore dive on the 12th of February(we missed out on the boat slots) because he thinks that it might be a long walk from the car to the shore. Believe me, I've been on long walks from car to shore, and it doesn't help if it's about 30+ degrees C and you've got a 5mm suit on...and you have to clamber over rock platforms. I am seriously considering purchasing a tank caddy...just worried about my reputation.

jonix:
you can even ask him to sing for you :D
and they're dirt cheap... especially if you handle immigrations and visas for him

not to mention they can start up the charcoal for you and get whatever it is that's in the cooler onto the coals so by the time you surface food is ready...

he'll even crack the bottle of beer open before handing it to you...

Jag

shugar:
and they're dirt cheap... especially if you handle immigrations and visas for him

not to mention they can start up the charcoal for you and get whatever it is that's in the cooler onto the coals so by the time you surface food is ready...

he'll even crack the bottle of beer open before handing it to you...

Jag
Now, that's what I call dive service :D .

midwestdvr:
Now, that's what I call dive service .

define exploitation ?

and you guys are OFF ToPIC

yari/lagot kayo kay KIM and Headhunter !!!!
(you're in trouble)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom