description thoughts for new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

get back on track.....

description for the new sub-forum....

"How the locals hang out...."

"Where the Locals Hang out"

""your neighbourhood coffee shop"

How about something like this:

Think of this as our online coffee shop for the region where everyone can hang out and converse in (or practice) Filipino language and dialects. Everyone from around the world is always welcome!

No decisions have been made and I just thought I'd toss that one out there.

Christian

Hmm....I like that :)

"Think of this as our online coffee shop for the region where everyone can hang out and converse in (or practice) Filipino language and dialects. Everyone from around the world is always welcome! "

Think of this as our online coffee shop for the region where everyone can hang out and converse in (or practice) Filipino language and dialects. Everyone from around the world is always welcome!

An online lounge where anyone can hang out and relax. English and Filipino are widely spoken but everyone from around the world is always welcome!

my 4 cents:

> not all coffee shops are places to bum and chill... some are (actually) for drinking coffee hehehehe
> i don't see the need to specify "dialects"... if you're pinoy or know a filipino you'd get the picture, if you don't know filipino from adam then the "dialects" won't make a difference and can just overtask the diver
> although filipino is "allowed" there are many posts and BPers who are english oriented (mike, eric, laurens, paks, me, chip, etc.) and prefer to post/ converse in english - it's still BP material and just as valid

personally though i'm thinking of an alternate to the 1st sentence

Jag

Back
Top Bottom