Delray beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in the pompano area. Hit me up and we will hit the wrecks!!!

Im moving tomorrow and will be diving pompano at least once this coming week.....txt me so i have your number. Id like to discuss which one i should pic first, and see what your sch is like.. benny 7657600485

Did the Delray area today. Perfect conditions Very few boats out considering. 82 degree water. Love the way the Hogfish are coming back. Limited on bugs too.

Half of my family lives in Palm Beach County and have for decades. I've enjoyed a bunch of wreck (artificial reef) dives off the coast there through the years ranging from Broward to Palm Beach. Enjoy yourself!
My cousin and fellow diver has a restaurant in Delray called J and J. Go in sometime if you'd like. He has a photo up that I shot of him on the Mizpah years ago.

Booked my first welcome to south fl dives......pompano dive center fri at 830am 2 wrecks i believe captain dan and rsb1 maybe? Thanks for your info.on these wrecks.....i always do boynton reefs.....i dont know.why i havent tried the other areas for diving......i will be doing a bit of each area to get the full effect.....any other suggestions for GREAT REEF AREAS AND GREAT WRECKS BESIDES POMPANO?ALSO I CANT AFFORD TO DIVE 5 DAYS A WEEK I WISHHHHHH HAHAH......any pointers on free beach dives or cheap local dives and good SNORKEL SPOTS???

Also jim i just saw your profile sais divin hoosier....im from muncie in lived there bout 32 yrs lol where ru from?

Lauderdale by the sea is ok shore diving. Used to be the best in the country but the last couple years the reefs have been dying. Still kinda fun... About 100m swim maybe to the first reef. There's three parallel reefs that run down the coast.

Ok cool thanks....will have to def take a local with me so i dont get blown away in current n taken to freaking jupiter n noone knew i was even in the water lol

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom