Deep Dixie Diver Mega Trip to Key Largo WHEN Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Holy Christ, Free dives at the Keys, I'm interested now :D Who wants a ride? Split some gas moneys with me :D Looking for a May Trip.

Yeah, combine that with your mega-points from BW, and you've got a tailor-made weekend!

Sure, hit up some springs on the way, maybe some Atl/Gulf diving on the way back in... Could be a nice vacation :D

What part of the Keys are we talking. Largo, West, Islamorada? I'm in for June but I'm in Vegas the week of June 24th for ....aaahhh... business, yea, that's right. I'm in Vegas for business on June 24 - 27.

Anybody have a suggested date of this trip?

Mojospos:
HI, my name is Debi and I'm actually new to diving. I've logged 7 dives between Blue water and Kings Bay, Florida. I'm looking to quickly expand those numbers though. I would love to Key Largo! However, my husband wouldn't be able to go with due to work but has said that if I could find a group to go with where he could be assured that I would have dive buddy that he would encourage me to go. When do you guys have in mind and would you mind a beginner tagging along?
Quick thread hijack.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=173080
Come join us this weekend. Log some dives.That is what I am doing. We are also practicing skills.
Un hijack.
This trip sound great. Although, I will be in Bonaire for a week in June. Probably cant swing another trip after that for a while.

seadoggirl:
What part of the Keys are we talking. Largo, West, Islamorada? I'm in for June but I'm in Vegas the week of June 24th for ....aaahhh... business, yea, that's right. I'm in Vegas for business on June 24 - 27.

Anybody have a suggested date of this trip?

The where is Key Largo. No suggestions as to a date yet. I hear June is a possibility. The free dive offer expires the 1st of June. I'll contact the dive shop and see what kinds of discounts they can give a SB group during June.

I do want to avoid the first weekend in June. The second week in June might be possible as I have to be fishing in Savannah GA on the 9th. (me papa turns 85 that week and we are taking him backwater fishing). Mat, I am thinking a road trip for a week. Drive and dive the west coast of FL to Key Largo then drive and dive the east coast to Savannah.
Howard

ps would that be monkey business you doing in Vegas?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sure, hit up some springs on the way, maybe some Atl/Gulf diving on the way back in... Could be a nice vacation :D

Hey, we could hit up Boca with Capt Tony and Diversity! Then over to the Gulf Coast to dive for teefs with Cbulla!

snepdiver:
Quick thread hijack.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=173080
Come join us this weekend. Log some dives.That is what I am doing. We are also practicing skills.
Un hijack.
This trip sound great. Although, I will be in Bonaire for a week in June. Probably cant swing another trip after that for a while.

As much as I would love to be able to go diving this weekend, unfortunatly I'm not going to be able to. No gear. I'm still in the process of trying to purchase everything beginning from scratch. My fins and mask are on lay-a-way now. And it's already Friday and if I were going to borrow from my instructor I don't want it to be a last min thing. You know.....

Plan on the 10th then. Plenty of time to plan ahead. Your husband would be welcome to come. My wife will also be hanging out while we dive.

snepdiver:
Plan on the 10th then. Plenty of time to plan ahead. Your husband would be welcome to come. My wife will also be hanging out while we dive.

Clay, what are you doing over here promoting your cooking on the 10th? Are you going to charge admission? I can't let you go anywhere.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom