Deep 6 Eddy fins in the house.... (and a bunch of other Deep 6 stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, also being an 8.5 foot I'm a tad undecided on the size of booties to order... I'm spending March in Florida so while there I'll order a set of Eddies and 3mil booties (all my diving is warm water Caribbean). Not sure if I should go for a size 8 boot or a 9 and wear the neoprene sock I currently use in my size 9 full foot fins. I also have short feet, but the arch is high so I can sometimes get away with a size 9 (with lots of toe space).
How loose is the 9 on you?

Decisions decisions!

Not bad at all with the thick boots... as they have laces.

The thin boots with just the zipper are large. I don't wear them anymore, and they'll be hitting craigs or eBay soon.

- K

wha tis the piece of tubing cover in the box for? is that to cover the spring straps? if so does anyone actually use it?

wha tis the piece of tubing cover in the box for? is that to cover the spring straps? if so does anyone actually use it?

There is a heel thing that comes on the spring strap. I immediately pulled it off and installed the webbing (is that the tub thing you're referring to?) over the spring. I prefer to dive without the molded heel thing.

- K

XL Eddy's in black have been out of stock for some time, now. It concerns me that they are having this much trouble with inventory. I'd like to get a pair but don't want orange!
we are changing where they are injected (made) there has been a couple bumps in road, getting solved, not soon enough for us either

we are changing where they are injected (made) there has been a couple bumps in road, getting solved, not soon enough for us either

So, not to rush you or anything but it has been almost 3 months... any more news on availability?
I recognize that the whole pandemic thing may have slowed progress on this. Just looking for any news I can get.

Hmmmm.... 2 weeks and no reply.
Are the Deep6 guys still around?

@Daebado....because of another thread the Deep6 team said they were going to severely limit their participation in threads on SB. If you really want an update best to give them a call, they are very responsive.

Thanks, I'll try that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom