Dec 30th AL & FL Panhandle Holiday Dive-n-Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Gary, I will plan on coming by and visiting your shop Saturday. My son Andy and I plan to be at Tacky Jacks Saturday night, 7 pm. We are still holding out hope that a shore dive will be possible during the day Saturday?

I'll be at Tacky Jacks, if the North winds continue, surf will lay down and perhaps we can dive the beaches? Offshore looks nasty by predictions so far.

It could change by then but..

FRIDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTH. SEAS 7 TO
9 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH. THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY.

SATURDAY
WEST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS DECREASING TO 10 TO 15 KNOTS.
SEAS 5 TO 8 FEET EARLY SUBSIDING TO 3 TO 5 FEET LATE. BAYS AND COASTAL
WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH. CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS EARLY...THEN SLIGHT
CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

SUNDAY
WEST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST. SEAS 5 TO
7 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH.

It's looking like work will be keeping me local thanks to all the rain we had. whats on the agenda folks

Great Tom,
We are glad to have you aboard, so to speak. It doesn't look like boat diving is on the agenda, but for sure we are going to meet at Tacky Jacks at 7pm for dining even if we don't get to go diving. We are still hoping for shore diving Saturday. We will post definite plans on the shore diving as soon as they become available to us!!

Thank you Denisegg for the warm welcome. That water sure is cold
paddle wheeler "cough cough"

Mat a Question for you my friend. The middle jettie down at the pass ever do much diving on the outside of it since Ivan? It might be kinda interesting of some of the objects a person might find there

Where is Tackey Jacks exactly? We dont get over there very often,but I know the area fairly well from passin through.Gary I look forward to seein your shop.We will stop through on the way to Tackeys,I need to order a bc for the daughter and will give you a little buisness while im over that way and possibly talk about a few dives since ive only heard good things about your outfit and look forward to divin with you guys!Later

Tacky Jacks Tavern & Grill
27206 Safe Harbor Dr
Orange Beach, AL 36561
(251) 981-4144

Their website is www.tackyjacks.com
It has a link to get directions to there.

tom wicker:
Mat a Question for you my friend. The middle jettie down at the pass ever do much diving on the outside of it since Ivan? It might be kinda interesting of some of the objects a person might find there

I haven't but I believe Rick Murchison has dived the outside of the center jetty since the hurricanes.

Back
Top Bottom