Dec 30th AL & FL Panhandle Holiday Dive-n-Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably 2.5 hours or so, depending on traffic. Hwy 98 to Gulf Beach Hwy is the most direct route, which comes with lots of traffic.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Probably 2.5 hours or so, depending on traffic. Hwy 98 to Gulf Beach Hwy is the most direct route, which comes with lots of traffic.
Is orange one of those over where we dove with you??

So it sounds like about 7:00 pm would be a good meeting time for Tacky Jacks on Saturday, Dec 30th. This is an open invitation for anyone wanting to come. Any scubaboarders in our area or in town for the holidays are welcome to join us. You are also welcome to come and dine with us, even if you don't get to dive. Speaking of diving, Gary has already posted the charters available for those interested in boat dives that day. His contact info is on this thread. What about the shore dives guys, when and where do we meet up Saturday for this?

Hey Guys, We're not gonna let a little rain keep us from diving Saturday are we? I've already booked a room in Orange Beach for Saturday Night! We're gonna get wet anyway. How bout it shore crew? What are the conditions looking like for beach diving Saturday?

denisegg:
Hey Guys, We're not gonna let a little rain keep us from diving Saturday are we? I've already booked a room in Orange Beach for Saturday Night! We're gonna get wet anyway. How bout it shore crew? What are the conditions looking like for beach diving Saturday?
My daughter and I are going to come over and meet you guys and girls sat. Dont know about diving? Maybe if its sunny and air temps are good we will dive.Look forward to meeting all of you!Have a safe and HAPPY XMAS,Brandy.

Thats great Brandy! My son and I look forward to meeting you and your daughter! Have a wonderful holiday!

OK! Who's Diving Where?
Don't look good for Boat Diving in the Gulf dew to rough seas. (No intrest anyway)

I will be at Tackys and looking foward to meeting DDD members.
Who is planing on showing up a Tacky Jacks?

Gary's Gulf Divers will be open if anyone would like to stop in, We are on Canal Rd. next to the VIP Lounge.

Back
Top Bottom