Dec 30th AL & FL Panhandle Holiday Dive-n-Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the diving was a blow but the party was a blast!! We had a great time!! For all of you who didn't get to come:huh: , you don't know what you missed....I got to put faces with friends I've been talking to on scubaboard. It was so much fun. We went by Gary's shop and visited with him for a while, then he and his wife joined us at Tacky Jacks that evening. At 4pm, at Bahama Bobs, Mat faithfully met us to check out the waist to chest high surf...we weren't the only divers staring longinly at the water, we met 3 other divers from Indiana in the area checking out the surf...they decided not to jump in either. Mat also joined us at Tacky Jacks along with Donna, Brandy and his wife and Tom and his wife. We also got to meet JWhitlock. We had a great time, got to know each other, and made some "BIG" plans for some future diving...I'm gonna hold you all to it...so watch out!! And yes, I got pics, but no, I can't post them...I am sworn to secrecy....you know...to protect the innocent (well..I guess if they had been innocent I wouldn't be needing to protect them now would I:D ) Anyway, thank you guys and gals so much for showing us a good time!! I can't wait to go diving...

Gave your word not to post any photos. So when did a Pirate keeps her word?

Sorry I didn't make it. Better plan some off days during tax season.

Howard

Diving I will do before April 15th....even if I have to get extensions!!

Does the IRS recognize extensions for diving? Anyway, I'll keep yalls informed about the end of January and if I get in to the class at Eglin. We are also now looking at Disney World mini vacation the middle of Feb to dive the 7 seas at Epcot. I can also get some great air deals to Cozumel that same weekend.

I had fun at the meet-n-greet thingy as well, next time, hopefully the diving can commence!

Back
Top Bottom