Dec 30th AL & FL Panhandle Holiday Dive-n-Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmottrek99and02:
I have a bit of repair work to do in Auburn and possibly could come down for Saturday pm dives. This is all depending on WHEN the appliance folks can deliver the dishwasher. Do not count me in the numbers for a charter.
Howard

CRAP! And I was hoping to get some saltwater diving in. :D Maybe I'll borrow Mat's surfboard.

What time would you all like to meet at Tacky Jacks for our partying (uh I meant dining:D )? We need to set a time after the last dive. Do you guys plan on doing a night shore dive around 6 or so? If so, we probably need to wait until about 8pm? Otherwise, we can meet earlier, say 6 or 7. What ya think?

denisegg:
What time would you all like to meet at Tacky Jacks for our partying (uh I meant dining:D )? We need to set a time after the last dive. Do you guys plan on doing a night shore dive around 6 or so? If so, we probably need to wait until about 8pm? Otherwise, we can meet earlier, say 6 or 7. What ya think?

I'm thinking that if we did a jetty dive at around 5:30-5:45 entry time, we should be done by 6:30 or so. So, 7 or 7:30 would likely work.

Water temps in the Gulf are back into the mid-sixties again after all the warm weather and lack of rain we've been having.

I went surfing Monday, while the surf was up, the water was uber clear at AL Pnt.

Mid-sixties sounds fantastic! I hope it stays that way!

I will do spots on the Boat for $75. regular 85. if I have 6 Divers.
OR
I can Run a 2 Tank Three Mile Barge, Before and After Dark Dive for $45. p.p.
I will pick up at Tacky Jacks that way we will be there for Happy Hour when we get back.

so as much as I'm jonesing to get wet I'm not going to be able to make it down that way. My car is making strange noises and I don't trust it for 12 hours driving. I hope everyone who goes has a great time!!

A day trip on the Cat-N-Around may NOT be a option unless I get 6 Divers soon, because I now have 2 Divers to Dive the Oriskany I will have 4 Spots left for the "O".

We could still do the Evening Dives.

Lets Quit talking and Plan a trip....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom