Dec 13th Beach Diving Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver once bubbled... Anything going on Sunday? I have 2 soccer games and 2 volleyball practices to ferry children to on Saturday.
Marc, I'll dive both days!

But of course, you all have to realize that the probability of being blown out increases substantially with the planning... we'll call this "Wendy & Jenny's Law" if that's OK with everybody.

So, JUST IN CASE everybody decides to come by FOR SOME REASON I'll be making that soup and if the parking is taken just drop your gear and park up the street (you'll walk farther to Publix from your car).

Alternatively, you can always park at Datura and we can coordinate jumping in by cell phone - they're just one block away. Then walk over for soup.

As many of you know we have two big dunk tanks and there will be lots of neighbors around to watch your stuff (and eat with us).

That is, if we WERE to plan dives for this weekend, which we're NOT of course...

Conditions are a little choppy but still holding at <2'. We had some wind overnight but it's calm now.

Mike,
Thank you for your hospitality! Teresa and I are coming and I know it is going to be an awesome day. If we dive that will be even more awesome. That is what is so great about diving. You never know what the future holds! Thank goodness!

We will bring something good to eat. Any requests? I can't do the fried turkey because my husband is watching the kids so I can dive! Great guy that he is!

Anyway we are definately coming because I have a box from Jenny's mom from PA! How about that!

Thank you again and Teresa and I will see you on Sat.

Ann

dive4funOften once bubbled... SNIP... Teresa and I are coming and I know it is going to be an awesome day. If we dive that will be even more awesome. ... SNIP
Great, Ann, if nothing else we'll have lunch at the beach. Anything you want to bring will be fine, but don't worry about feeding an army. Nothing will go to waste since I have a bijillion interesting neighbors who are always out and about on Saturday & Sunday, but there's a 50-50 chance that dive conditios will be satisfactory (it either will or it won't lol), so turnout is a big question.

MikeJacobs once bubbled...
there's a 50-50 chance that dive conditios will be satisfactory (it either will or it won't lol), so turnout is a big question.
Spoken like a true weatherman LOL!
See ya Saturday. You gonna dive early also?

Wind, Rain and rough Seas,
Can't wait to hear the stories on Monday
How much gear will be donated to the sea gods.
How many macho men tried to go anyway.
Should make for a great thread.:D
Have fun guys.
I'll post about the seas of glass and the 6" tooth I found.
HEHEHEHE
Fred

Speaking of teeth.... I've been working on learning more about peace river fossiling. I'll be doing scouting in the upcoming weeks. I have a guy here telling me he's got several hundred snaggle tooth shark teeth from one spot alone!

Don't forget your buddy line
I think your going to need it.
Oh ya and your sausage and whisle and your flag and dive alert and your signal mirror and your inflatable raft. HEHEHEHE

I'm bad
I'm sorry
Fred

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom