Dec 13th Beach Diving Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I-95 or the turnpike south to Commerical Blvd East over the Intercoastal to the (Mike, correct me if I am wrong) 2nd light. Hang a right, go past the stop sign (Datura), to Hibiscus St. East to the parking lot. Bring quarters, .25/hr, they like to ticket ya.
I am planning on being there round 'bout 6am to start gearing up. Do you have a cell phone? PM me with your number if you want...
See ya then
:j

Anything going on Sunday? I have 2 soccer games and 2 volleyball practices to ferry children to on Saturday.

Marc

I like that idea! Saturday and Sunday! That is the best idea yet. You are right Fred, fossil fevr has bite me!

Sat not getting better( keep your eyes on the weather) Sorry Jenny I had already put an order in for good west coast weather.
I've made arrangments with a couple of other divers for This Saturday to dive Venice and it sounds like your going to the east coast on Sat and the west coast on Sunday. So I won't see you.
Maybe next time.
Fred:D

Well the wife has okayed the trip for sunday to Venice, I did a little bribbing with an overnight get away for Saturday. Anyone who wants to dive, send a note. So far the looks great. The front is coming through late wednsday and we will be on the backside of the warm up. YEA!!!! Off to work, will check back this evening.

There have been a bunch of us praying over here also for good weather, and so far it doesn't look bad.
Have fun over in Venice, I think my diving days in Venice are on hold till the water gets warmer!
How about those that are going to Venice start a new thread?
So far for Saturday in Ft. Lauderdale:
Me
MikeJacobs
Kosh
KBeck
dive4funOften
dutchfin
CBulla

Mike is making stew. Yum. Don't know what I will be bringing yet...

Glad to see everyone's so interested in joining....

Jenny, thanks for getting that list together; should be my job, but I've been slacking lately....
Kosh and I will be there either for the sunrise dive (though I may be doing the first dive fully asleep) or just a little later. I'll bring some grill options as well.

Mike, thanks much for offering your hospitality....we certainly didn't mean to "invade"...but it'll be fun!!

Kosh, as it stands, the weather forecast is for lows in the low 50's and highs in the mid 70's towards the weekend...a little chilly for us, but a nice break for you....right now, seas are running (according to reports, haven't personally seen them) 2-4 and 3-5 per the weatherman. Manageable for boat dives, questionable for beach dives....we WILL dive, one way or the other!

KBeck once bubbled...

Kosh, as it stands, the weather forecast is for lows in the low 50's and highs in the mid 70's towards the weekend...a little chilly for us, but a nice break for you....right now, seas are running (according to reports, haven't personally seen them) 2-4 and 3-5 per the weatherman. Manageable for boat dives, questionable for beach dives....we WILL dive, one way or the other!

That's the spirit Krista! I really hope we can get some dives in.

At least you guys can eat breakfast together. Diving could be questionalble.:D
But I'll be thinking of you guys when I find the big one Sat.
Fred

fgray1 once bubbled...
At least you guys can eat breakfast together. Diving could be questionalble.:D
But I'll be thinking of you guys when I find the big one Sat.
Fred

Good luck with your hunting on Sat Fred! I hope you snag some nice ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom