Das Svedanya Chip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf:
I was planning on putting Dea , Mrs Caloy and the Kapitana on the list, however, since they're married/committed already, I thought better of it, lest I receive a letter bomb from Jon, Caloy and Spoon:D

Mrs Nymph? eyebrow
Don't wanna receive those from any of them :D

greatwolf:
I was planning on putting Dea , Mrs Caloy and the Kapitana on the list, however, since they're married/committed already, I thought better of it, lest I receive a letter bomb from Jon, Caloy and Spoon:D

Mrs Nymph? eyebrow
bwahahahahaha....

midwestdvr:
I vote for micmac :D . BTW, how's yomar doing? Haven't seen him post for a while.

MIDWESTDVR, man.... not logging in scubaboard for just 2 days, and it feels like you missed 2 years of PPD updates... whats the latest buzz here huh? hehehe

CHIP, dude im sorry i wasnt able to drop by for your send off party...haay, hate working at nights (im not a male stripper if in case anyone asks :05: ) but seems to me you had quite an -err- EARFUL that night :D hehehehe

ISH, I know we havent met personally yet, but i feel it is my duty to inform you of the grave danger that you are in right now..those gentle whispers from our RESIDENT STUD MUFFIN makes women vulnerable.. trust me IVE SEEN THE MASTER AT WORK DURING DIVER'S PARTY :p be careful!!!!

IRIS, uyy.... Jeally!!!!!!

JJ Kat, wow you have quite a reputation going on ey? :D

CALOY, Dude spare us some tanks on the next dive hehehehe cant let you take all the fun hehehe

greatwolf:

Mrs Nymph? eyebrow

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

paolov:
define PPD nymph muna. or qualifications...

From Merriam Webster

Main Entry: nymph
Pronunciation: 'nim(p)f
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English nimphe, from Middle French, from Latin nympha bride, nymph, from Greek nymphE -- more at [SIZE=-1]NUPTIAL[/SIZE]
1 : any of the minor divinities of nature in classical mythology represented as beautiful maidens dwelling in the mountains, forests, trees, and waters
2 : [SIZE=-1]GIRL[/SIZE]
3 : any of various immature insects; especially : a larva of an insect (as a grasshopper, true bug, or mayfly) with incomplete metamorphosis that differs from the imago especially in size and in its incompletely developed wings and genitalia -- compare [SIZE=-1]NAIAD [/SIZE]2

:DJust kidding

Well, PPD ladies and gents how should we defined nymph?

Let's begin

1. Should be single and unattached
2. Represent the craziness that is the PPD
3. Should log at least 1 dive a month
4. Based in the Philippines (this is debatable, but I think this should be a major criteria, no foreign pasaways please)

Although number 4 is debatable since Chip is overseas and he's still the resident PPD stud muffin, I think we should have the PPD nymph based in the Philippines.

Please feel free to add some more.

somebody say nymph? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom