Das Svedanya Chip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caimara:
ISH, I know we havent met personally yet, but i feel it is my duty to inform you of the grave danger that you are in right now..those gentle whispers from our RESIDENT STUD MUFFIN makes women vulnerable.. trust me IVE SEEN THE MASTER AT WORK DURING DIVER'S PARTY :p be careful!!!!

Who chip??? i have immunity from the stud. haha.

Dang is it me . . . or is SB so slooooooooow this afternoon.

ishbaby:
Who chip??? i have immunity from the stud. haha.

Dang is it me . . . or is SB so slooooooooow this afternoon.
was out. had to go to DOT. got lost somewhere along pedro gil looking for a stupid chemical shop and now i'm back. and leaving again.

greatwolf:
Well, PPD ladies and gents how should we defined nymph?

Let's begin

1. Should be single and unattached
2. Represent the craziness that is the PPD
3. Should log at least 1 dive a month
4. Based in the Philippines (this is debatable, but I think this should be a major criteria, no foreign pasaways please)

Although number 4 is debatable since Chip is overseas and he's still the resident PPD stud muffin, I think we should have the PPD nymph based in the Philippines.

Please feel free to add some more.
5. Must really like pink :wink:

38DD-28-34, midwestdvr? That would disqualify everyone on the list :)

Must really love pink? Man, oh, man. That definitely disqualifies me from the poll :p

Micmac, love the reputation I'm getting. It could be spot on you know but no one'll ever find out if I never get into the ocean. Rats. Foiled again!

WAY too top heavy jj. Not all men are fixated on those items...well not some...... well not ME!

I'm glad of that, Dennis. Dare I ask what you fixate on?

I think Midwestdvr's ideal is Barbie. So, Midwestdvr, which one did you have growing up? :wink:

24.gif

or are you just easy? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom