DAAM, it happened again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You were here before I was...

The DAAM is unbalanced. I did not see any DA seats either. He use to have them, may have sold out and removed them from the store.

There is such a benefit with upgrading to a Cyclone or Phoenix.

I think Vintage Double Hose had them as well as The Scuba Museum. If you're going to use an HPR I believe they recommend a single stage diaphragm without the tabs. The Scuba Museum had a few in stock I think.

Thanks !

I didn't see them in a search on VDH's website store. I will have to look at the scuba museum.

I've done one with Herman's technique. Worked great. I did have to cycle it a few times to set it in, but it locks up solid now.

Respectfully,

James
I'm hoping it works out well. I might start with a finer grit. It may take longer but I'll have less chance of Effing it up.

There is such a benefit with upgrading to a Cyclone or Phoenix.
I agree that those are both great options but I am going a more traditional route. Plus I don't think there is any remaining stock for those first stages.

That's not to say I wouldn't grab one if they were available:wink:, but I'm waiting on the wings to come back in stock

The HP seat has been refaced. Thanks for the tips Herman. The process went pretty smoothly. When all the parts show up I'll be ready to reassemble.
20210131_125757.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom