Curacao wildlife report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mermaid passes each day, but leaves him in his hut.

Kukuisa, are you saying, like a dog chasing a car, he wouldn't know what to do if he caught it?:D It's OK Mark, I'll help you search for one in BON!

Hi Divers!

I just came out of the water in front of All West Apartments in Westpoint - guess what? We have been snorkelling with a Hammerhead Shark there right from the beach, in 6ft deep water!!! One of our guests had a camera with her, so I hope I will soon be able to post some photo or video on ..:: All West Curacao ::.. in the Divers' Talk News Blog!

Best regards
Andreas

Not only have I been searching for that elusive otherhead for a month now, but I rarely leave Westpunt on the weekends. While in Cost U Less parking lot, David calls to say Andreas has been snorkeling with the hammerhead in our back yard! And.... the poor cheese and bus people missed it by a day! Aaargh.
Maybe we'll sell pizzas tomorrow to the shark hunters.... photo hunters that is.

Should I put my hammerhead costume on again to even more improve your business attracting all Curacao divers to Westpoint, Sunshine?

See you for dinner tonight (as every night you are open :) )

Andreas

Why? Why must you tourment me so? Every now and then can't you mention something about jelly fish, sea lice or fire coral? Then perhaps I wouldn't be so bummed out about being here where it is snowing, cold and gloomy!

Enjoyed the pics. Can't imagine the rush you must have felt!

What the heck????? I was there I didn't see no darn Hammerhead..... But I ate delicious pizza, and finally got to meet a Ray of Sunshine... Thank you Sunshine. Sorry I did n't get the chance to meet you Andreas...Yet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom