Curacao wildlife report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great! We were diving at the next beach, Playa Largu, last week Thursday for the Band'abou dive week. Unfortunately we didn't spot the shark. You were lucky to get a glimpse of it. A great sight on the video!

you lucky, lucky bar steward!!! :D

Always surprising, the diving here...!

Dive safe,

C.

Hey Crowley!!
Just a short addition to your report... how about this!!
A Hammerhead spotted outside the Sea Aquarium two days ago during the Dolphin Dive and how about a pod of Pilot Whales just off Playa Lagun!!

Awesome stuff!!

Not all (Ocean) encounters (West) are as spectacular as the hammerhead lately spotted on several dives, but today I was very happy to see a beautifull chain moray at Watamula; this species I haven't seen very often around the island, so far. Same goes for the rainbow runners I have met in the last couple of weeks at Rediho City (boat dive) and Playa Lagún (shore dive). Turtles seem to be all around lately - hardly any day I don't see one :)

I love diving around Curacao!

Andreas

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY AFTER 7+ HOURS IN THE AIR. We are in Curacao, and got to finally meet the
"Grand Wizard of Water"....Crowley!!!!! And actually he is really not bad at all....Feels like coming home....

Cheddaroonis...I believe that is the Proper English Spelling....

You are all making me jealous--can't wait for Bonaire--think you could bring some Curacao wildlife with you when you come??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom