CSSP Weekend of the 21st thru 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to say, it was great to meet everyone new, and chat it up with old friends.

Did yall ever find the coffin? Sorry about my quick leaving, but I had some issues and decided to get back to town.

that depends on what your definition of "find" is.. i believe we technically found it.. but.. there was no visual proof

nice diving with you, too!

Just wanted to say, it was great to meet everyone new, and chat it up with old friends.

Did yall ever find the coffin? Sorry about my quick leaving, but I had some issues and decided to get back to town.

I had a great time too. Yeah, I think we did find it. We were right where we needed to be, but at 37ft, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. But we could feel it.

Thanks for diving with us guys, I got some pictures/video of everyone. I'll make a post soon with them.

ya we found it sorta like zos said could not see anything at 37 feet alls i can say is it looked black!

Also it was nice meeting u all that i dove with :)

Kohath

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom