CSSP Weekend of the 21st thru 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably go out Friday morning, camp Friday night, then dive Saturday as well. I have to work Sunday, so I'll be leaving late Saturday afternoon. I'm driving a red Ford Sport Trac.

Huh?? :confused: I thought you were driving a Jeep scubamobile ??? :confused:

Huh?? :confused: I thought you were driving a Jeep scubamobile ??? :confused:

I still gots the Jeep, I just needed something I could lock stuff up in. I love my Jeep, but it aint what you'd call secure. I couldn't even walk in Walmart to buy beer because all my gear would grow legs on me. :lotsalove:

I am hoping to be out there this weekend possibly with my son, possibly alone. My daughter is in labor right now which means my mother-in-law is driving in from Ohio and will be staying with us, hence I will REALLY need to get out for the day.

Sounds great guys... We are planning on coming out on Friday evening camp out. We will get a few night dives in and do some "dive light fish feeding". We will dive on Sat as well and camp out Sat night too(get some night dives in then too). We will be in 1 of 2 trucks (haven't worked out the details as of yet.) It will either be a white Ford F-150 with a pipe rack and "Smith Plumbing" on the door and "Commercial & Medical Gas" on the bed, or we will be in a red Chevy truck with a "Rescue Diver" sticker on the back window. I'll try and post and let you know what truck we are taking before we leave. We will be setting up camp when we get out there so we will be easy to find on Fri night. And we should be there setting up camp by the time they close the gate(8pm).

Will be out there Sunday...

Here you go... this will make it easy for you guys to spot us. Also, we have comfirmed... going out tonight(fri) and camping out till Sunday. Night diving both nights, and during Saturday we are going to search for the coffin, mine, and gator (just a few things we haven't seen out there).

Look for us in this...

mytruck.jpg

Am hoping to be out Sunday aboiut mid day after all of the dust has settled... White Trailblazer...

And, I shed a lonesome tear to hear the Scuba Jeep has been retired... The good go oh so young...

My daughter had her baby yesterday so since my wife has to work on Saturday and the mother-in-law will be here to take care of my daughter, I will be out Saturday with or without my son. I'm in a white Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab so I'll be looking for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom