CSSP Weekend of the 21st thru 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zosimus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just checking to see who all would be interested. I have some buds that are wanted to go and was wondering if anyone else is planning to come out and play. We currently have not set which days, but we have thrown around some ideas going out Friday late afternoon and staying till Sunday. Mainly so we could get some night dives in on Friday night and Saturday night. Nothing set in stone as of yet.

What say you?

I'll be there Friday morning, I bet Alan will be too.....

I'll be there for a dry suit class

a dry suit in 90 degree water?? ah well, they do say a dry suit keeps you dry not warm :)

I've been diving dry most saturday mornings - its really bad

Try to get in before the sun is beating down too hard and head for the thermocline asap

Looks like joe is a fireman, he's used to being in scorching temperatures, he'll be fine... hahaha

Hmm.. one of us needs to invent a dry suit A/C unit.. :wink:

yeah we'll see how it works...we missed you Saturday out there:blinking:

I was there - just didnt make it past the AS pavilion on the south side - saw too many people I knew :)

I should be there on Sat. I usually set up on the south east side.

I'll probably go out Friday morning, camp Friday night, then dive Saturday as well. I have to work Sunday, so I'll be leaving late Saturday afternoon. I'm driving a red Ford Sport Trac.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom