CSSP on Sunday 12/16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxIceDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone want to go to CSSP on Sunday? I am planning to be out there checking out my cold water grear configuration in preparation for the upcomming Ice Diving trip in Feb 2-4th (There is still room in the class if anyone wants to take the specialty and come along)

I am planning to get out there around 0900.

Randy

Let me see what I can do Randy. I will try show up with my ice gear.

Big Texas Toy Run is this Sunday! Motorcycles, toys, and helping the kids!

We're "planning" to be there Sunday. We have a Rescue student doing the open water work. We'll be down at the Rescue end by the plane. Stop by if you like...I'm sure the student would love to rescue someone in your gear setup! <evil laugh>

We'll be in a white pickup and black VW GTi......:D

I'll update here if plans change....we're doing the class/pool work Saturday with plans to hit CSSP Sunday.

I would love to go, if you don't mind diving with a new guy. I just got all my equipment so I have been wanting to try it all out.

Ryan,
I don't mind diving with a new guy. There may be a few minutes where I have to go do my own thing. I am trying to tune my gear for a planned "under the ice" ice dive in February.

I will be driving a black F-150, 1998 vintage. I am going to do my best to meet Randy at 0900.

I don't mind diving with a 'new guy' either. Just hope you can put up with an 'old guy'

I'll be driving a blue ford conversion van pulling a trailer.

Randy

Well, our Rescue student reconsidered the water temp and rescheduled for March. Guess I'll stay warm and dry this weekend.

LOL...the CSSP 'pond' water temp wise is little different in March as it is now, maybe even a tad cooler.... :wink:

Okay,
So those plans were short lived. I have to back out and decline.

GF just called and reminded me that she has tickets to the Cowboys/Eagles game on Sunday. Now I can't say no to that can I?

Sorry Randy. You are not quite as cute as Steph.

Back
Top Bottom