CSSP on Sunday 12/16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan,
Glad you had fun at the park!! 55F. Hhhhmmmm. It was 57 one week ago. 2 degree drop in one week. Vis wasn't good? That's odd. Vis was most excellent just one week ago. I wonder what changed? Just wondering out loud.

Who says insomnia is just for insomniacs?

Vis wasn't good? That's odd. Vis was most excellent just one week ago. I wonder what changed? Just wondering out loud.

richerso... Dude You were there last week roto tilling up the bottom
that's what changed it. :rofl3:

TexDiveGuy mentioned that you dis'ed a dive to go on a date !!! :no

Oh.... BTW DaisyGirl was asking about you last week...
She's still lookin' hot even if her hands are as big as ever.
You should give her a call :wink:

There were 4 of us that dove, Ryan, Maurice, Nathan and myself. I didn't see anyone else out there, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. (After hearing the final few minutes of the Cowboy's game on the radio, I am glad that went diving. I would have been screaming at the TV othewise :) )

Water was 55F. Vis was about 12ft. There was a lot of suspended particulate in the water at shallow depths. Once you got below about 37ft visibility improved quite a bit.

I did 2 dives. 36 & 48 minutes. My dry glove leaked on the first dive, and I got a slightly wet foot on the second,which implies a leak somewhere in my drysuit. (Man, I gotta get a new suit, it seems like I can only get 1-2 dives out of it before I have to fix another leak.)

All in all it was a good dive and chance to check out gear.

Randy

Randy it's ok to "have a leak" in your suit...
it's just not ok to "take a leak" in your suit.

Then it becomes a wetsuit :wink:

This brings something to mind.....
ZZ Top had a Lyric in one of they're songs that mentioned something
about a Velcro Fly.

I think some of us would do good to look into installing one of those things on our suits.

I'm headed out to Tractor Supply right now to see if I can rig suptin' up
:)

(Man, I gotta get a new suit, it seems like I can only get 1-2 dives out of it before I have to fix another leak.)

Randy

Nothing a little duct tape will not fix!

Darn it! Timeliner!
I have been trying to improve my 'tilling technique. You promised you wouldn't tell!

Seriously, the drive to the Cowboys game, drive from the game, and the tail gating was more exciting than the game. The Cowboys were really stinkin' it up in the stadium. Geeez! What can I say? Cowboys still rule! They are still America's team.

Okay, as I type this, I see the lead story on the news ----- "Did Jessica Simpson jinx Tony Romo's performance?" I kid you not. Lead story on the news. Go figure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom