CSSP on Sunday 12/16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay,
So those plans were short lived. I have to back out and decline.

GF just called and reminded me that she has tickets to the Cowboys/Eagles game on Sunday. Now I can't say no to that can I?

Sorry Randy. You are not quite as cute as Steph.

Timeliner get a load of this....richerso is bailing on DIVING over some gal.... :blinking:

:mooner:

I don't mind diving with a 'new guy' either. Just hope you can put up with an 'old guy'

I'll be driving a blue ford conversion van pulling a trailer.

Randy

Cool Ill be their in a red Camaro. Gonna try and get there when they open, so I can figure out my weight with my new setup.

LOL...the CSSP 'pond' water temp wise is little different in March as it is now, maybe even a tad cooler.... :wink:

I know.....but, whadda ya gonna do, eh?:D

I know.....but, whadda ya gonna do, eh?:D

Yep, I am with on that...I fully understand how those things go! :wink:

Have a nice weekend....least you will be home for the Cowboy game on Sunday and not miss any.

:)

Well, our Rescue student reconsidered the water temp and rescheduled for March. Guess I'll stay warm and dry this weekend.

March won't be warmer than now. He'll be rescheduling again :)

Dude! Cowboys (and possible nookie?) instead of diving! Man what's wrong with you. Do you have your priorities screwed up?? :)

Have fun at the game. Maurice called me he will be out there and I think I have a couple others comming. I was originally planning to be out there around 9am, but I have some work to do in the wee hours (0000-0300) so I have moved by departure time back 1hr and plan to be out there around 10am.

Randy

Randy,
Thank you!

Dude! Cowboys (and possible nookie?) instead of diving! Man what's wrong with you. Do you have your priorities screwed up?? :)

Have fun at the game. Maurice called me he will be out there and I think I have a couple others comming. I was originally planning to be out there around 9am, but I have some work to do in the wee hours (0000-0300) so I have moved by departure time back 1hr and plan to be out there around 10am.

Randy

Sounds good, im gonna try and get out there around 9-9:30.

Well, I am gonna guess that I know what the report looks like; but I will ask anyway.

So does any care to post a CSSP report for Sunday?

If anyone is interested, I can post a Texas Stadium report for the day; but I will warn ya. The final result ain't pretty.

Well, I am gonna guess that I know what the report looks like; but I will ask anyway.

So does any care to post a CSSP report for Sunday?

If anyone is interested, I can post a Texas Stadium report for the day; but I will warn ya. The final result ain't pretty.

Water temp was right around 55 at depth. Not sure what the Vis. was but it was not great in most parts. Near the shore it was pretty good. The 7 mil. wet suit kept me plenty warm. It was awesome to get in the water with my new gear. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom