CSSP on 8/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Brad!
David and I plan on being there early enough that we'll have to wait for the gate to open (at least that's the plan). We want to get in a dive as early as possible to start getting things set up for the hunt.
Even if you can't dive with us (that would be a bummer), I hope to see you there. Hopefully, we can catch up and we'll even try to give you a proper sendoff to Cal.
Later, Bro!
Bill

Brad, I plan to get there about 8am, I think that is when they open, I want to get an early morning dive before the masses get there. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Brandon

Hey guys,

I too am looking forward to seeing you out there. It looks like I can make it out there for at least one dive, as I am going to leave Austin around 3:30 this afternoon. With luck I can get enough stuff done tonight that I can make it out there tomorrow.

Brandon, I am sending you a PM with my cell phone number.

In Christ,
Brad

Guba:
Hey, Brad!
David and I plan on being there early enough that we'll have to wait for the gate to open (at least that's the plan). We want to get in a dive as early as possible to start getting things set up for the hunt.
Even if you can't dive with us (that would be a bummer), I hope to see you there. Hopefully, we can catch up and we'll even try to give you a proper sendoff to Cal.
Later, Bro!
Bill

Guba, I figure if I do make it out there, I will be able to get wet, weather allowing. Things look good for my being there, but 50% chance of T-storms. So... I should be there, and we will pray for good weather. (Rain's ok, but that electrical discharge stuff, can be a bummer).

OK, can't pass it up... I think I have a half tank of air that I can bring, that should be enough for us to dive together... LOL. Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance....:D

God Bless,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom