CSSP on 8/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for a dive buddy to dive with at CSSP on 8/18 and also just seeing who is going to be up there.

We'll be there. In fact, two organizations--Christian Divers of Oklahoma and Christian Divers of Texas--are co-sponsoring a complete weekend event. We'll have a treasure hunt on Saturday afternoon followed by a barbecue, and on Sunday we'll be serving breakfast before diving. EVERYONE is invited!
By the way, the grand prizes for the hunt include a Bahamas liveaboard trip and an Aeris computer. Come dive with us--we'll have plenty of partners to buddy up with.

Guba:
We'll be there. In fact, two organizations--Christian Divers of Oklahoma and Christian Divers of Texas--are co-sponsoring a complete weekend event. We'll have a treasure hunt on Saturday afternoon followed by a barbecue, and on Sunday we'll be serving breakfast before diving. EVERYONE is invited!
By the way, the grand prizes for the hunt include a Bahamas liveaboard trip and an Aeris computer. Come dive with us--we'll have plenty of partners to buddy up with.

I plan on coming over, I just usually like to make buddy arrangements before I get to the park.

Great! I'll look forward to seeing you there.

i am trying to make plans to be at cssp to. i will need a dive buddy as well. i still have to make sure of my plans before i commit. i'll pm you if you still need a db

Hey, dad...you're welcome to join us for the treasure hunt and other events (barbecue, etc...), too! We're planning to have a good time.

Rhonda, John, and I are going to try to be there for the treasure hunt. You know how it is though, work, kids, and whatever else seems to pop up and kill our diving plans! We'll probably know about 8:00 pm on Friday night!

Guba, are you going to have a sign out so we know where you are?

Absolutely, Kunk. We'll post a notice at the registration desk with our clipboard. We'll also be flying a 4 foot by 6 foot dive flag with a cross on it and hopefully we'll have a banner sized sign. I'll do my best to find out which pavilion we'll be at and post on SB when I know.
Looking forward to seeing ya'll there!

This sounds great I got a new BCD and will be there Saturday morning, I will need a dive buddy as well. Also how do I get involved with Christian divers of Texas sounds awsome!

scubaag03:
This sounds great I got a new BCD and will be there Saturday morning, I will need a dive buddy as well. Also how do I get involved with Christian divers of Texas sounds awsome!

scubaag03, getting involved with CDOT is really easy! Just jump over to Guba's website, and sign up for his newsletter. Guba puts a LOT of hard work into CDOT, and trying to schedule dives throughout the summer for everyone, as well as having organized several trips for CDOT members.

Guba, I am still uncertain as to if I can make it out to see you guys. I have to pack up and be at the airport Early Sunday morning to go out to San Jose. I will be there until mid December, so I am really hoping that I can at least come out and see ya, even if I don't get wet. What time are you planning on being out there on Saturday Morning?

Regards,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom