CSSP closed for Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looks like the CSSP park will be closed for the Thanksgiving holidays this weekend. My husband said if anyone would want a class this weekend it would be a $1,000 surcharge. I am guessing he won't be diving. At least now he won't have an excuse for skipping the shopping mall.

Debraw:
At least now he won't have an excuse for skipping the shopping mall.

Poor Troy........The Mall,,what worst fate could await him.........:(

You know, Timeliner knows a couple of places that won't be closed. Maybe he could could give your husband a pre-flood tour of the Paris caves. Or maybe one of those cold mud dives that he likes so much. You know, if the mud were warm, he could call it a spa and charge top dollar.

Frank, if you read this, I get half if you start marketing your mud dives as therapeutic...

I'm headed to the Lake Murray tomorrow to hunt for a lost article of mine.
'Not bringing my gear... 'just going to look around and then hit the Outlet Mall on the way home :D
I was thinkin' of gettin' my little bride one of those big Props they use on Electrical Windmills to put in the the front yard. Anybody that has been to The Valhalla Silo knows what those look like and they make them in Gainesville, Tx.
I'll be going right by there. :wink:
Foo said she would lend me the skids from her travel trailer to drag it back to Paris.
Now that Her and Don have gone all Big City on Us and put wheels on the trailer they've got all generous and stuff. You know how rich folks get around the Holidays and all........
I think the Wife will be really impressed with the size of the Prop at least.
The Paris Historical Commission will find it offensive I know but it should distract them from the tunnel dig investigation. We are just trying to buy some time as of late.
Sealskin98 and FireFyter will tell you that the dirt is mounding up all over town and people are begining to get suspicious.

What dirt mounding up?

Those are just moles and gophers feeding in expectation of winter.

Timeliner:
I was thinkin' of gettin' my little bride one of those big Props they use on Electrical Windmills to put in the the front yard. Anybody that has been to The Valhalla Silo knows what those look like and they make them in Gainesville, Tx.
I'll be going right by there. :wink:

My parents live 1/2 block south of 82 on the east edge of town. Wave as you go by for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom