CSSP 8/14 or 8/15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is anybody going out this weekend? I can't go Friday, but Saturday or Sunday is still open. It's been exactly one month since I blew the ear, and I'm starting to get really dry...lol

Sat. or Sun. sounds good, if I can get my other reg. picked up this week.

Either day will wurk fer me...

I might be able to make it out there one day this weekend. My wife's reletives are comming to town this next week, so one of the days I will have to spend doing yard work. Will be able to let y'all know later in the week which day.

Firefyter,

Nope, not this weekend - just got the truck back from the shop + school starts around here Monday. We are planning on going the following weekend though (August 20 - 22). Anyone up for that one?

It looks like Saturday is going to be the best day for me this week, hopefully we can get a few more out there. Sorry ya'll can't make it rkr, but I'm gonna try to make it again next Sunday the 22nd. My daughter's boyfriend is doing his OW checkout dives, so I thought I'd tag along and see how he does. Hope we get to see ya there.

I plan on being out there Sat. , probably around 8am at the usual spot. Looks like it'll be a nice weekend, getting a bit of a break from the heat. :dazzler1:

We won't be able to go either, we are producers of an annual karate tournament, and happens to be this sat. And Sunday, I'll be giving my grandbaby lots of attention. But perhaps next weekend. I'm going to shoot for it. Sorry, yall have a blast! The weather does look great.
Foo

I'm gonna try and get there pretty early Saturday and beat the classes to the good spots..lol. For those who don't know me, or vice versa, I'll be driving a blue Eddie Bauer Expedition.

Looks like I'll try to be there about noonish or so.

Tom, will look for you around the beasty bench area, or where ever I find your Ford. Maybe I won't have to use the buoy line to get down this time. :D

TruckDiver:
I plan on being out there Sat. , probably around 8am at the usual spot. Looks like it'll be a nice weekend, getting a bit of a break from the heat. :dazzler1:
Folks, I'm not gonna make it out to CSSP this weekend after all. I'm not feeling all that great, think I've got a case of the dreaded Delayed Cozumel Crud. :toilet
But, if I feel better in the morn, who knows? :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom