South Andaman Vs Similan and Richlieu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just in the North Andaman area (Mergui Archipelago) and there were still lots of jellies (ended up in a thick soup of tiny - just a few millimeters - but quite stingy ones at one safety stop), thermoclines (my computer registered 24C at one point) and intermittent visibility - sometimes we could see the 30-40m deep bottom from the safety stop, sometimes it was down to ~5 meters.
So the conditions have not been back to NORMAL contrary to what was being said!!!! I knew it is too good to be true.
The coldest I had in Jan was 22C.

I was just in the North Andaman area (Mergui Archipelago) and there were still lots of jellies (ended up in a thick soup of tiny - just a few millimeters - but quite stingy ones at one safety stop), thermoclines (my computer registered 24C at one point) and intermittent visibility - sometimes we could see the 30-40m deep bottom from the safety stop, sometimes it was down to ~5 meters.
Yes it's been weird this high season 😵‍💫

LOL.
The conditions were NOT back to NORMAL.

Back
Top Bottom