Cozumel what to expect now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As it is the inflight staff are being assaulted over mask enforcement, my fear is that the counter staff are next.
I hope all of those thugs are arrested, held without bail, and their federal charges are enhanced fully. I have no problem masked at the gym, much less idle on a plane.

I've had three Modernas, no reactions.
Do you have an antibody level? Your pushups may or may not influence your local, injection site reactions but, should not eliminate any systemic reaction, fatigue, low grade fever, arthalgias/myalgias... If I were you, I might wonder. Odds are you have a normal level of antibody, may just be lucky with regard to side effects.

I hope all of those thugs are arrested, held without bail, and their federal charges are enhanced fully. I have no problem masked at the gym, much less idle on a plane.
Really. Wearing a mask is just not that big of a deal. The last time I flew I left my mask on for longer than I needed to after I left the airport because I forgot I had it on.

Do you have an antibody level? Your pushups may or may not influence your local, injection site reactions but, should not eliminate any systemic reaction, fatigue, low grade fever, arthalgias/myalgias... If I were you, I might wonder. Odds are you have a normal level of antibody, may just be lucky with regard to side effects.
How would I know? I trust that vaccine is our best defense and am grateful for it. Yeah, the pushups only prevent a sore arm, no more. I still wear my masks anytime I go inside anywhere - small town post office with hardly anyone else inside, grocery early on a Sunday to get a paper even if there is only the checker inside, etc. and avoid crowds. Our regional hospital is hosting a super spreader event, but I'm hiding as much as possible. And I am disgusted with those who don't mask up, including our Neanderthal thinking governor.

How would I know?
I can solve that for you. Pop down to

Labcorp 3708 22nd Pl Lubbock, TX

And get an antibody test. No doctor needed, they will provide the order and you will be out less than $50.

And yea, Methuselah, the really old people seem to have less reaction from their immune systems, so they are getting the booster sooner.

I only qualified for having to touch icky people. My antibody levels seems good back in August, but I am kind of ant-covid, so I got it. I also never drink just two margaritas either.

And get an antibody test. No doctor needed, they will provide the order and you will be out less than $50.
And then what? I've already got the max in shots.

First you asked how you could tell and I told you.

And if was all zeros, I think I would have a convo with my PCP.
Phencyclidine or phenylcyclohexyl piperidine (PCP)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom