Cozumel Restaurant Magnum Opus Updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahahahaha! Bacon...
Camilo’s, on Av 5 between 2 and 4, has excellent mummy shrimp.

And take out or delivery masters A&D Kitchen do wonders with bacon and about any other food, Sunday to Wednesday. See the weekly menu on Facebook, contact them by WhatsApp 52-984-253-9354, or Instagram AD Kitchen.

Hahahahaha! Bacon...
Camilo’s, on Av 5 between 2 and 4, has excellent mummy shrimp.

And take out or delivery masters A&D Kitchen do wonders with bacon and about any other food, Sunday to Wednesday. See the weekly menu on Facebook, contact them by WhatsApp 52-984-253-9354, or Instagram AD Kitchen.
Camilo's has a lot of excellent things...

True that. Was just going with the bacon theme. :wink:

Yeah, at Camilo's I usually end up getting the "fish fillet with chesse sauce" (with a sauce of chile poblano and queso Filadelfia), so there's a lot on their menu I've not got around to trying. I think it might have been the very first place we ate on the island.

Incidentally, my dad waxes a bit misty when thinking about that amazing soft cheese they put on the crepas in Mexico. I have been completely unsuccessful in convincing hims it's regular cream cheese, even when pointing out that they're taking right out of a Kraft container with the familiar design. I guess everything tastes better on an island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom