Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going July1st - 8th.

Rented a house. Diving with Del Mar as usual.
This time we will have a really packed crew.
Me, My wife, My 3 daughters and our friend. 6 divers in all. Not too shabby for just family really. hahha

We have been practicing our smb deployment and navigation almost every weekend locally so when we get there, we are ready for 100% enjoyment..

I am looking to hit nearly 90 total dive count while I am there. I am at nearly 70 right now.. so A couple weekends and then a bunch of dives while I am there.

Do you have any insight on house rental there?? Where about are you renting?

Thanks

I'll be in Cozumel with my wife and kids (13-year-old son, 9 and 5 year-old daughters) July 7-13 and 16-23. We're booked at Hotel Cozumel though I'm still looking at other locations and I haven't finalized a dive op yet.

July 13-16 we'll be over in Cancun so we can visit ruins, cenotes and the whale sharks etc.

Drop me a note if you want to dive (my son and I will be diving <40' reefs and I hope to do some more advanced stuff on my own) or get together, especially if you have kids in a similar age range.

Cheers,

Jon
Pasadena, Calif.

Any chance you could make that Dos Equis? :D
I'll think about it. If things work out I plan on going and catching fish while in Cozumel. If I catch enough fish I think a fiesta may be in order. You may have to supply the drinks if I supply the fish. :D

OK I am going to volunteer some work for someone else to do...
Anybody want to go thru posts and make a list of who, when, and where for CZM July?
Some industrious soul on the June thread did it, and it's nice. I'd consider doing it, but I am on a slow wireless connection on Grand Turk, and I'd be until July getting it done...

I'm Aldora June 21 - Aug 1...

Hey Jeff and any other interested parties,
Are we doing 'ritas at Wet Wendy's July 2 or 3 a bit after sunset?

My Wife and I and 3 of my cousins will be there July 18-25th, for my wife and I it will be our first time diving outside of our open water certification. We are super pumped! I know we are diving with Eagle Ray but I can't remember the name of the condo where we are staying.

We will be at Scuba Club Cozumel?, they are suppose to have a dive shop right across the street, not sure of the name though.

They have their own dive shop right on the premises that's supposed to be good. Of course in Cozumel, there's a dive shop right accross the street from just about anywhere. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom