Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I am going to volunteer some work for someone else to do...
Anybody want to go thru posts and make a list of who, when, and where for CZM July?
Some industrious soul on the June thread did it, and it's nice. I'd consider doing it, but I am on a slow wireless connection on Grand Turk, and I'd be until July getting it done...

I'm Aldora June 21 - Aug 1...

Hey Jeff and any other interested parties,
Are we doing 'ritas at Wet Wendy's July 2 or 3 a bit after sunset?

Oki Dirt Diver was keeping a running tally on previous pages of this thread but he's been a little lax in keeping it current lately! :D

I'll think about it. If things work out I plan on going and catching fish while in Cozumel. If I catch enough fish I think a fiesta may be in order. You may have to supply the drinks if I supply the fish. :D

Deal! :talkingfish: = :drunks:

Hi Neighbor! See ya there on the 20th! :D

Neighbor times 2! I'm only at the Villablanca till the 19th, moving to a condo after that - but will be diving with Mau for the whole 3 weeks.

P.S. I drink both Sol and Dos Equis! :D

Hi! Have you been out with Scuba Mau before? I dive with them alot. I take it you girls will be going out on the thong boat with me, guys dont get to wear them though. lol. It's going to be a blast. Most woman I dive with seem to throw me into deco, but thats the fun of it.

Yeah, I dove with them twice last year. I've read your trip reports - have a feeling it will be crazy times diving with you!

Neighbor times 2! I'm only at the Villablanca till the 19th, moving to a condo after that - but will be diving with Mau for the whole 3 weeks.

P.S. I drink both Sol and Dos Equis! :D

Well you'll just have to come by and have some good mexican beer with us and whatever fish DiverG catches! Maybe they'll be giving us your old room since we check in on the 20th? Be sure and hide a bottle of Hornitos somewhere for me! :D

We're diving with Papa Hogs this trip so I guess we'll be missing out on the party you all will be throwing on the boat! :depressed:

I am going june 14th through the 22, staying at park royal. not sure who I am diving with, I tried Chucho but they are full unless they get a cancelation. Aqua world has good prices, but does not sound as fun. I think I dove with deep blue last time I was there. I am going to email scubamau, blue magic, and papahogs.

I will be there with family, my wife, my son 13 who dives and my daughter 11. Can't wait, leaving this sunday !

I am going june 14th through the 22, staying at park royal. not sure who I am diving with, I tried Chucho but they are full unless they get a cancelation. Aqua world has good prices, but does not sound as fun. I think I dove with deep blue last time I was there. I am going to email scubamau, blue magic, and papahogs.

I will be there with family, my wife, my son 13 who dives and my daughter 11. Can't wait, leaving this sunday !
Did you mean to say July?

Anyway I have not been diving woth any of the above mentioned shops, but will be using Scubamau for the 1st time during my trip in July. Opal with Scubamau has been wonderful in almost daily correspondence in the past 2 or 3 weeks. Shoot them an email right now and it is even possible you might get a response tonight.

I'm planning my first dive trip (recently AOW certified) - any recommendations? Scubamau seems to be pretty good choice...I'm only looking to bring my own mask/snorkel/fins so hoping for good rental equipment provided by the dive shop....

Now if I can find a way to avoid the single supplement....

OK I am going to volunteer some work for someone else to do...
Anybody want to go thru posts and make a list of who, when, and where for CZM July?
Some industrious soul on the June thread did it, and it's nice. I'd consider doing it, but I am on a slow wireless connection on Grand Turk, and I'd be until July getting it done...

I'm Aldora June 21 - Aug 1...

Hey Jeff and any other interested parties,
Are we doing 'ritas at Wet Wendy's July 2 or 3 a bit after sunset?

I'll try to bring all the trips up to speed tomorrow while at work. :D:D Perfect project for a Friday work day!

I am up for some Wet Wendy's ritas! Does either night work better for you? Pick one and I'm there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom