Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how was the tequilla hangover on day 2? Those drinks at Coconuts will really sneak up on you! :shocked2:

Woah, it's all a blur to me - ha ha! I was up in a few hours actually, chillin in the jacuzzi! It was if it never happened....lol :) Honestly, no hangover. Good to go diving on Monday morning!

However, the chilis burned a hole in my stomach for 3 days!! **swearing off salsa**

Well it was kinda hard to see much with tears in my eyes. I just hate seeing all the happy faces coming in as I leave. Just kidding. but the tears where real. lol. I heard you had a blast that great.

Hey, so you're the Canuck everyone was talkin' about eh?

Yes a great first dive trip although I'm bummed I didn't get to see sharks. I don't know how you do it up north. My friends invited me out to dive in Monterry, CA and I'm uh.....apprehensive about diving in FREEZING waters!

Hey, so you're the Canuck everyone was talkin' about eh?

Yes a great first dive trip although I'm bummed I didn't get to see sharks. I don't know how you do it up north. My friends invited me out to dive in Monterry, CA and I'm uh.....apprehensive about diving in FREEZING waters!
You are the adventerous type, I say just do it!! :)

Hey Beachdiva!
Come on up for some dives, we'll rename you Beachpopsiclediva for your trip reports when you get home. hahahaha. It's not that bad when you wear battery heated underwear.

Hey Beachdiva!
Come on up for some dives, we'll rename you Beachpopsiclediva for your trip reports when you get home. hahahaha. It's not that bad when you wear battery heated underwear.

Hmmm, I'll have check for those at my LDS.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom