Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be down solo 24th through the 28th; and I don't have a hotel or dive op chosen yet. Are there any meetups planned?

I am signed up for Whale Shark snorkel for tomorrow and Cenotes for Tuesday. Then thinking of heading back to Cozumel for another week of diving.

Where should I go? I have an inquiry in with Blue Angel. Need a place for 7 to 14 July 2009.

I'm so jealous of your trip. I'm down July 19th to dive with Scubamaucozumel. Opal has a shark trip planned for me. She is so cool. Anyway you where asking about a hot el. Well if you look up Opal at Scubamaucozumel.com she will put a package together for you that is very appealling budget wise. She uses several but when I use her for hotels I stay at Villa Blanca. Normally I stay at Park Royal but I am going alone this trip so I like to explore. Opal and Mau have an amazing crew of people and it always a fun day with them. Dive your gas, go deco if your skills are there. I always do. Hope your joy keeps getting better. kev.

I'll be down solo 24th through the 28th; and I don't have a hotel or dive op chosen yet. Are there any meetups planned?

Welcome to the Board!! Give Opal a call or write her. Look up Scubamaucozumel.com. She will give you a wicked deal. Tell her Kevin sent ya. I'll be diving when your there. Several on the boat now. Probably have room for one more. 6pacs only load up so big. Opal can put hotel package for you too. Anyway, whoever you choose your gonna have fun. kev. ps have you been to Coz before?

Welcome to the Board!! Give Opal a call or write her. Look up Scubamaucozumel.com. She will give you a wicked deal. Tell her Kevin sent ya. I'll be diving when your there. Several on the boat now. Probably have room for one more. 6pacs only load up so big. Opal can put hotel package for you too. Anyway, whoever you choose your gonna have fun. kev. ps have you been to Coz before?
Incoming PM!!

Okay....where is everybody? I dove Chac Mool cenotes today. I tell you what...this has been the best vacation ever. Hurting my finger helped me extend my trip and didn't have to forgo my whale sharks or cenotes. And gotten in a few land tours and beach days as well.

I am heading for Blue Angel on Thursday. Room and dive package officially booked. Then it is home to reality on the 14th.

Okay....where is everybody? I dove Chac Mool cenotes today. I tell you what...this has been the best vacation ever. Hurting my finger helped me extend my trip and didn't have to forgo my whale sharks or cenotes. And gotten in a few land tours and beach days as well.

I am heading for Blue Angel on Thursday. Room and dive package officially booked. Then it is home to reality on the 14th.
Are you sure you want to go back home? You seemto be enjoying yourself way to much to go home. :)

Are you sure you want to go back home? You seemto be enjoying yourself way to much to go home. :)
I am sure that I do NOT want to go home on the 14th. There is NO ocean in Colorado....at least the last time I checked.:cool2:

I am sure that I do NOT want to go home on the 14th. There is NO ocean in Colorado....at least the last time I checked.:cool2:

Zilly grrl you have 9 fingers left to damage, just imagine the holidays left. (insert evil laugh here.)

Back
Top Bottom