Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update. Now two sons are coming with us so it will be me, my wife, sons ages 17 and 22, staying and diving at Blue Angel. We spend most of our time on the dive boat, at good, cheap taco shacks, and on the plaza Sunday night, or just wandering around town. Hope to meet some of you there!

Hey, folks. There are some Trip Advisor folks meeting at Casa Denis at 6:30 same day -- 9 July. Do you want to move over there since there are more tables & more people can fit? (and I can't be in two places at the same time?!) Good mango margs...Whatya think????

Kevin - Come on down & see for yourself! The wind changes day to day -- lots of backwards current, some murkiness in spots. Water's warm but cool enough vs air temps to feel refreshing, sky's partly cloudy with excellent sunburn potential. Great diving!!!

Kevin - Come on down & see for yourself! The wind changes day to day -- lots of backwards current, some murkiness in spots. Water's warm but cool enough vs air temps to feel refreshing, sky's partly cloudy with excellent sunburn potential. Great diving!!!

Thanks Deb!
My Debbie told me not to hurry July,she cant make it with me July 19. So I PINE AWAY UNTIL........:depressed::rofl3:

CD or WW on Thursday is fine with me... Count me and my non-dive biddy Greg in. Leslie and brother Kerwin are probably in, too.

I had fun last night and it was great meeting everyone. I really enjoyed hearing of all the wonderful trips everyone has been on. My dive trip list is getting longer now. hehe

Another get together would be great!

jeff

I saw your thread in the Swamp Divers forum. Now that you have experienced Cozumel, I'll be you're really missing CSSP, aren't you?

(I dove CSSP today...I saw like TWO WHOLE fish. You're jealous now, huh?):D

Back
Top Bottom