Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WooHoo Mary! Glad you are going to make it back. What's shakin in Playa?
You have to read my "I Hurt Myself Today" thread...it has evolved into my real time trip report. Also, had glowing words for you there.

See you tonight!!:lotsalove:

Mary

Have been reading and occasionally posting on it.
Muchas gracias for your kind words.
Was gonna try that in Spanish and got hung up!

Seas have been up a bit to the south. We've been about the only boat that braved the seas to go way south.
Today, even we did not make it.
There were a million people at Delila and Palancar Gardens!

Thanks for the update on the seas ..I sure hope it calms down abit. Is going North an option lately???
Everyone heading for Wet Wendy's tonight have a great time! We arrive on the 4th, maybe another WW night sometime next week??

Thanks for the update on the seas ..I sure hope it calms down abit. Is going North an option lately???
Everyone heading for Wet Wendy's tonight have a great time! We arrive on the 4th, maybe another WW night sometime next week??

I think we were in agreement that we needed to get together again sometime soon. Wanna call a day and time so we can get the word out?
See you in a coupla days!

We dived North last week... Today probably would have been a good day...

Last edited:
I had fun last night and it was great meeting everyone. I really enjoyed hearing of all the wonderful trips everyone has been on. My dive trip list is getting longer now. hehe

Another get together would be great!

jeff

I had fun last night and it was great meeting everyone. I really enjoyed hearing of all the wonderful trips everyone has been on. My dive trip list is getting longer now. hehe

Another get together would be great!

jeff

It was a fun time and a fine idea! Funny how those trip-wish lists grow.
Looking forward to the next get together...

:cheers:
I think we were in agreement that we needed to get together again sometime soon. Wanna call a day and time so we can get the word out?
See you in a coupla days!

We dived North last week... Today probably would have been a good day...

Let's say Thursday, July 9th, shortly after sunset :D

Hasta manana!

ok ok So the bar is a fun place for you guys n gals. How's the diving??????? Anyone care to leave a note on your gas expiration experiences at depth. What about the odd sunburn, any sun happening? Is it all windy there? On the weather channel here it keeps saying t-storms n rain. But I am sorta glad your having fun without me. It rained here last night at least and I got wet. Look like an idiot with my Coz t-shirt and mask on sitting on my lawn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom