Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I'm back home now :depressed:

Already planning a trip back a few months from now.

Boy was it rough down south on the 3rd and 4th, though. So rough, that the boat pitched as SOON as I got on the top step of the ladder and down I went, right onto the boat :dork2: Figures it couldn't have thrown me the other way into the water because I still had my reg in mouth and everything... it never works out the way you actually prepare for. Oh well, I've got a nasty bruise to show for it at least :eyebrow:

Great trip, I can't wait to go back!

Only 9 here!

We need to be making plans for the first get together! DiverG is supplying the Mahi Mahi in exchange for a few complimentary drinks! :D
But I do not think that will be the first get together. It might be the last one before we leave though.

BTW if You have only 10 more days to go than I only have 8 more days. :)

We need to be making plans for the first get together! DiverG is supplying the Mahi Mahi in exchange for a few complimentary drinks! :D

I can handle that.

Hey all. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm a Coz virgin and I just booked my first trip for the 23rd til Aug 2. I'm diving with Deep Blue and staying at Vista del Mar. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom