Cozumel in August 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info. I'll trust them.
That approach works pretty well overall. Reducing temptation is always a good idea, like nothing tempting left in the room. I only have one ring, from Marine Corp, but I never take it there to leave in the room. I really would not leave cash in a front desk safe tho; don't know what to say about no room safe...?

Awesome diving today. Numerous turtles at Palarcar Gardens. 4 Nurse Sharks on one dive. An added bonus we some a herd of pilot whales and the boat followed them for 20 minutes. Got to go snorkeling with them and got up pretty close. Have some good pictures but of course I left my camera cable at home.

Wow! Great experiences...!

That approach works pretty well overall. Reducing temptation is always a good idea, like nothing tempting left in the room. I only have one ring, from Marine Corp, but I never take it there to leave in the room. I really would not leave cash in a front desk safe tho; don't know what to say about no room safe...?

I always carry one of those plastic "waterproof" containers in my zip shut suit pocket. Yah, it isn't really waterproof but who cares if the money and credit cards get wet? So I never leave that stuff in the room anyway. I get some "looks" at the "bulge " in my suit but that just isn't my problem:crafty:

Wife and I are very glad to meet you and would like to appreciate for your friendship. All member of your group are wonderful people. See you in Coz and SB again! Thank you so much.

okiraku@Cozumel

We were very glad to meet you and your lovely wife also. We would like to stay in contact and hope to see you in Coz again also.

We're headed down to FA on Friday :) What is the water temperature down there right now?

My wife and I are headed to Coz on the 19th. We will be staying at the Occidental and diving with Blue Angel. Hope to meet some of you while we are there.

We're headed down to FA on Friday :) What is the water temperature down there right now?

Yesterday (about 5:00 PM) I had a peek at the Scuba Club Cozumel webcam. Someone put up a hand written sign (looked like a piece of bristle board) that said.... TEMP 88 Wind Chill 87 :cool2:

We should get them to post the water temps too.

Last edited:
My wife and I are headed to Coz on the 19th. We will be staying at the Occidental and diving with Blue Angel. Hope to meet some of you while we are there.
Oh really?! If our boat stops at the Occi, I'll ask about you. And I promise to behave. I'll have my regular bud with me so shouldn't have issues like I did last time.

I'll be at Scuba Club Cozumel 15th-20th. Then we are looking to Cenote dive on the 20th or 21st and go to Chichen Itza. Anyone want to team up for that mainland stuff?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom