Cozumel in August 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxAZ

Registered
Reaction score

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please add your info to the Cozumel Calendar for this month:
ScubaBoard Calendar - Cozumel, August 2009.

How about August. About 8 of us are going to be in Cozumel the first week in August. We are diving with Blue Angel and Staying at Villas Las Anclas. Who else will be there in August?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you list yourself on the Cozumel calendar?

My home bud and I will be at Blue Angel: 18-23. :cool:

How about August. About 8 of us are going to be in Cozumel the first week in August. We are diving with Blue Angel and Staying at Villas Las Anclas. Who else will be there in August?

August 4th. for a week , 5 of us staying at El Presidente.

Sweet! We're excited! I'll miss Grand Cayman, but I've heard great things about SCC..See you soon!:D

Aug 11-Aug 16, two of us staying at Blue Angel Resort and diving with Scuba Tony.

58435688.gif
Need to get this back to page 1 less someone start a new August thread.

Everyone on the Calendar...?

A little info on the MacBrides.

Angus 49- used to dive with the state of SC dive team

Tammy- advanced diver, ( I like pretty dives and am completely disinterested in being taken out by a log in the Cooper river ) who plans on rescue diver next ( Hey, I'm an ER nurse, why not )

I've logged close to 200 dives, Angus, more. Mostly our haunt is Grand Cayman, though we've done cenotes in Tulum in the past-

We're always looking for other divers to chat with-- and maybe have a beer or two.

See you on Cozumel!

I'll be at Scuba Club from the 8th through the 17th with a group of photographers and friends. Looking forward to seeing the Lyle clan again (I think he's following me) and meet some new people too. You're going to LOVE Scuba Club. I wish I could live there like Jim almost does.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom